Beautiful Hocking Hills, Ohio -19-22 October – other Info coming soon
Hotel: Lodge at Hocking Hills College – Sign-up Sheet available at the August & September Chapter Meeting or email email@example.com
Lodge at Hocking College – PH: 740-753-3531 and the block is reserved under Chapter G Motorcycle Group.
Room Rate: $99 if all 14 rooms booked, otherwise is $109 (all are tax exempt)
Book rooms by: September 25th
- Hocking Valley Scenic Railway – see details tab
- 33 W Canal St Nelsonville, OH. 3 scenic train rides available
- FALL FOLIAGE TRAIN RIDE – Friday 1 pm (~ 2 hours) $ 19.00
- The coaches are heated as weather requires, but we also have both of our open-air cars on the train as well. These trains provide a unique way to experience the fall colors throughout the month of October!
- NOON TRAIN TO HAYDENVILLE – Saturday 12 pm (~ 90 minutes) $ 17.00
- Round trip ride through the historic Hocking River Valley. Sights along the ride include one of the remaining Hocking Canal locks and the Hocking River.
- Along the way, you’ll pass by the remains of Hocking Canal Lock No. 19 and follow the Hocking River. On-board narration will provide the history of the area and railroad and point out other points of interest. You’ll also get a glimpse of the current industry in the valley including a lumber facility.
- EAST LOGAN TRAIN – Saturday 2:30 pm (~2 hours)
- Same as Fall Foliage Train but DOES stop at Pioneer Village. No charge for Pioneer Village
- Shopping in Nelsonville, Logan,Athens and Rockbridge – see details tab for listing of all shops
- Must see*****Rocky Boot Factory Outlet – 45 E Canal St Nelsonville. Monday – Saturday 9:00am – 7:00pm
- Founded 1932 during the Great Depression. World leader in premium quality Outdoor, Work, Western, Public Service and Military footwear as well as Outdoor and Work apparel, accessories and home decor. Innovation, quality, and durability are hallmarks of the Rocky brand.
- 5 floors of boots, shoes, outdoor gear, hunting, fishing and home decor
The Spa at Hocking College
The Spa is owned and operated by Hocking College and serves as a live learning lab for the students in the Massage Therapy program at Hocking College.To book your next visit, call 740.753.3531 | 72 hour advance notice required for spa services. – see details tab for listing of services
Historical Pioneer Village
Robbins Crossing is a collection of original log cabins built by settlers of the Valley in the 1850s. These cabins were donated by landowners, and carefully dismantled at their original locations. The cabins were then reassembled at Robbins Crossing to form what might have been a typical village for the settlers. Students and local volunteers demonstrate cooking, chip carving, lace making, and blacksmithing as those activities were done in the 19th century. see details tab